Drain and Sewer Cleaning
UNclog your drain or sewer with McClain Bros.
Got a Clogged Drain?
Need a Cleaning?
No one likes having a clogged drain or a backed up bathroom! If your experiencing clogs or slow drains then its time to call McClain Bros! Take advantage of our drain and sewer cleaning service handled by our professional plumbers. We are equipped with state of the art power snakes. Contact McClain Bros. today for a free estimate and consultation on our clogged drain cleaning or repair services
Need a Sewer Cleaning? Have Clogged Pipes?
Contact your local Bucks County plumber McClain Bros. today for a free consultation or estimate to have your clogged sewer plumbing repaired. We have been helping customers for over 20 years and look forward to working with you on your next plumbing project. No problem is too big for us to handle!
Drain and Sewer Cleaning Services in PA
McClain Bros is proud to serve our local neighbors with all their drain & sewer cleaning needs. From plumbing emergencies to COVID Disinfecting and bathroom remodeling – we are here to help! Our team of professionals are ready to help keep PA clean and happy. Be sure to call us today for any of our services.
What Causes Clogs?
How Can You Prevent Clogs?
Clogged drains are annoying aspect of being a homeowner. While they seem minor at first, clogs can become bigger problems if left unattended. But what causes clogs to begin with? And what can you do to prevent clogs from happening?
- Hair – Install guards on your drains to catch hair before it goes down the pipes
- Soap – Avoid using soap bars & have pipes pressure clean to remove buildup
- Dirt – Shake or rinse off excess dirt outside before washing up inside
- Food Waste – Install drain guards and use a compost pile for food wastes
- Mineral Buildup – Install a water softener or call your plumber for maintenance
- Small Objects – Install drain guards and try to avoid letting small objects get in the drain. If it does happen be sure to call us to remove it safely!
- Toilet Paper Build Up – Try not to use too much and switch to septic safe t.p.
- Tree Roots – Avoid planting trees near pipes or consult with a plumber